Shipping and Returns
- All items purchased on the A.McDonald website are shipped free worldwide.
All items are shipped from our workshop in The strand arcade Sydney Australia
Shipments to territories outside Australia are shipped with DHL INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS
- Delivery for this service is 2-6 working days depending on country.
- On dispatch all shipments domestic and international are emailed a tracking number with a link to tracking advice .
- Items shipped within Australia are sent with AUSPOST PARCEL POST SERVICE . Parcelpost is a trackable, 2–4 day delivery service depending on your location and state
- All items can be tracked on the Auspost website: http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/track.html#/track
- We do not deliver to PO boxes.
- As per laws regulating international commerce and trade, all shipments are accompanied with an official invoice with the declared values of each item in Australian dollars.
- Discounted items reflect discounted prices.
- All Shipments calculated inclusive of 10% GST.
- The prices of the products published on the web site Andrew McDonald Shoemakers reflect the actual retail price of the goods which are inclusive of 10% GST.
- Shipments outside of Australia can be subject to import duties, local taxes and customs fees.
- Payment of the above local taxes and custom fees is the sole responsibility of the customer.
Customers must contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a written request to return the item(s) within 10 days from the date of delivery. The written request must include the item invoice number the item name and size to be returned and the number of item(s) to be returned along with a description detailing the nature of the return.
- Confirmation email with return authorisation number: Once the written request is received, Andrew McDonald Shoemakers will send an email written confirmation to the Client including the return authorization number.
- Original condition: The returned item(s) must be in the same condition in which it was originally sent and packaged in an orderly fashion.
- The return of the unused item(s) must reach Andrew McDonald Shoemakers within 10 days of the written confirmation from email@example.com
- Return shipment fees: THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPMENT COST OF RETURNED ITEM AND ANY EVENTUAL IMPORT FEES IF ANY .
- Defective merchandise: In the case of defective merchandise, or an error in the order on the part of Andrew McDonald Shoemakers, Clients must follow the instructions above. Andrew McDonald Shoemakers reserves the right to request photographic support for returns regarding defective merchandise before authorizing the return and the eventual charges for the shipment and import fees.
A McDonald Shoemakers will ship Clients the returned corrected goods FREE OF CHARGE or will refund the incurred expenses. Andrew McDonald Shoemakers reserves the right to refuse unauthorized returns.
A McDonald Shoemakers will NOT accept any items that have been worn or altered for any reason.
A McDonald Shoemakers reserves the right to INSPECT returned merchandise and assess re-stocking fees depending on the state of the returned merchandise.
All authorized returned merchandise is subject to-entry inspection which is at the sole discretion of A McDonald Shoemakers and must meet all the requirements listed under the Return Policy. A McDonald Shoemakers reserves the right to assess re-stocking fees depending on the state of the returned merchandise.
If the authorized returned item(s) pass re-entry inspection, the Customer will receive a confirmation of the return from firstname.lastname@example.org
If the customer requests a size change or new item the exchange item will be sent to the Cient free of charge.
If the Customer requests a refund, the refund less the original shipping charges (and any re-stocking fees), will appear on the Client’s Credit Card statement within two billing cycles. The billing cycles may differ from Credit Card to Credit Card.
A McDonald Shoemakers reserves the right to refuse unauthorized returns.